Date : 16 July 2008
Paricipants : Catrin, Christakis / Pafilia
Topic : Status Meeting at construction site
- Bathroom Catrin: the tub will be 1,80 x 0,80 m. This is according to the architectural plans.
- The tap mixer will be placed towards the centre of the wall facing outside. I don´t want a separate shower rod. The hand shower should rest on the mixer set.
- The hot / cold water tap will be placed on the left end of the head piece of the bath tub. Christakis sees no technical problems.
- Christakis will ensure that the beginning of the bathroom window and the heights of the tub will be level. The window sill will be of marble material.
- I don´t want a shower tray in my shower. Instead I like the shower floor to be tiled. Christakis said he sees no problems doing so and he explained in detail, how they do it.
- There is no need to decide on the tiles yet. We have a little more time. Christakis asked to provide him with information about my thoughts and ideas by way of photos / magazines ideas in order to start looking for materials.
- We don´t have to decide on windows before the end of September / beginning of October.
- The kitchen will be discussed with the carpenter. Christakis will arrange a meeting. The carpenter will supply sample materials as a reference.